Q & A FAQ.
Here you'll find answers to some questions we've been asked so far. We hope you find it helpful!
1. I’m a busy entrepreneur, why would I spend my time doing an interview?
There are several reasons to take part in one of our interviews. The first is that it will help to increase awareness of your brand or product. Secondly, it will feel good. The questions, and more importantly your responses, will help you to reflect on what you have achieved. Finally, your mum will love it. She’ll probably print it out and tape it to the fridge.
2. Any more reasons why I should take part?
We’re glad you asked. We’re certain that at some point, you’ve read something that’s inspired you. It might have been the spark that started your business, or it might have been something that got you through a tough day. Well now you can pay it forward. Your answers might be just what another aspiring entrepreneur needs to kick them into action.
Also, once you’ve taken part, you become an honorary member of Team Growth Rocket. We’ll like, share and comment on as much of your social media content as we can. And if you have any future news to share, we’d love to help you spread the word.
3. How much does it cost?
Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
4. Do I have to answer all of the questions?
Nope. It’s your interview, so you can answer whatever you feel comfortable with.
5. How long should I make my answers?
We get asked this a lot, and the answer is that it entirely depends on you. Try and put some thought into your responses. Imagine what a reader would find interesting. The more that they engage with your interview, the more likely they are to read it all and remember it.
6. Do I have to share my revenue figures?
Not at all. Revenue figures are helpful to us because they increase the click through rate, therefore more people read your article, but it’s entirely up to you.
7. Have you got any examples for me to read?
8. I’m not really an “entrepreneur”, why would you want to interview me?
At Growth Rocket, we throw the entrepreneur word around a lot. At the end of the day, it’s just a label. If you’re building your own business and can share some insights and experience, we want to hear it. You can read more about that here.
9. What will happen to the interview?
We’ll publish it on GrowthRocket.co.uk and share it via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We may post it on other forums and social media, depending on how it fits with those platforms.
10. Do you use images in the features?
We certainly do. If you don’t supply us with any, we will borrow some from your website and social media. If you want us to use particular images then please feel free to send them to us.
11. Will you put links to our website and social media in the feature?
Definitely! We’ll provide links to your website, and all of your social media accounts. We can also add phone numbers and email addresses if you’d like.
12. Will you write negative things about me or my business?
Never. At Growth Rocket we live for positivity. Before publishing any articles on our website, we will do some due diligence and check your business out. If we suspect you’re running a scam or your reviews are terrible then we just won’t post the article.
13. If you don’t charge for your publishing articles, how do you make any money?
We don’t, yet. In the future, we're hoping to attract sponsors, but it’s at the bottom of a long list of priorities. Our primary focus is to create value by sharing the insight and experience of as many entrepreneurs as we can. We’re lucky in that we all have other business ventures that pay the bills.
14. I’m not very good at writing; can I still do an interview
Yes. We do our best to “tidy up” responses before we post them. If we’re struggling to understand your answers, we’ll get in touch for further clarification.
15. What about if there is something that isn’t covered by your questions?
Add it to the bottom of your reply and we’ll frame a question around it. It’s your feature; we want it to work for you.
16. We'd like to send you some samples of our product, how do we do it?
Ooooh thank you. We love to get samples! We'll be sure to post pictures of us enjoying them on our social media. Send us an email and we'll give you the address.
17. I’d like to learn more about Growth Rocket, what’s the best way to do it?
We are going to be posting out a newsletter during the first week of each month. In it, we’ll share our traffic figures, any improvements we’ve made to the site, upcoming interviews and anything else that happens behind the scenes. You can sign up using the form below.